HBAC Room Rentals
Whether you’re planning a business retreat or banquet dinner, you’ll find the Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center is a top choice for a successful and memorable occasion. Our facility with gorgeous views of the bay strikes a perfect balance between business and leisure with attentive staff and numerous amenities including high-speed wireless internet, audio/visual equipment, whiteboards, and a kitchen. We also have a hearing enhancement system (T-Loop) in the main conference room 203. This system amplifies sounds to those who have hearing aids with telecoil setting. Please inquire at the front desk.
How to make a reservation:
- Fill out a Reservation Request Form with your event information (listed below).
- Submit it to the Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center. See form for contact info.
- The Facilities Coordinator will draft up a contract for the requested date, if available.
- Once the event contract is sent to you, please review the contract to ensure all details are correct.
- After reviewing the contract information, you must sign and return the contract to the Aquatic Center.
- Be sure to review rental policies and procedures for any additional processes or fees. All equipment is on a first come first serve basis.
- For events requesting alcohol, please refer to our "Alcohol Procedure" form and the "HSU Alcohol Approval Form." You may also contact Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center for further information.
Room rental rates vary. Please see below for the rental rates that are appropriate for your group.
- Humboldt State University groups should inquire for HSU rates.
- Non-Profit and Government Rates
Forms & Documents
TRAVELING SOUTH ON HIGHWAY 101
· Turn right onto L Street
· Continue until Waterfront Drive
· Turn left on Waterfront Drive
TRAVELING NORTH ON HIGHWAY 101
· Turn left onto I Street
· I Street becomes Waterfront Drive
REDWOOD TRANSIT SYSTEM FROM HSU TO HBAC
·14th St. & B St. Arcata - take the Mainline South (to Fortuna)
· Exit at 4th & K in Eureka, walk 5 minutes to Waterfront Dr.